Saturday 3 March 2012

My First Design Team Project!


Hello everyone!!

As most of you know, Lulupu has bestowed upon me the pleasure of being one of their Design Team members and I’m sharing my first project over at the Lulupu blog today.

For those who are new here, Lulupu is just a better version of the store you already knew as Crafting Queen store. Yup, you guessed it right; it has been thought of and brought to life by Karuna. She has been helping all of us get all the crafty things we desire for quite some time and this is just an easier version of our shopping experience.

About the project that I’m about to share, here’s a sneak peak at the card I made.



To see the project and a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the card, hop on over to the Lulupu blog.

You can find my post here!!!

You can also find Lulupu on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!!

Enjoy!!

Love,
Nikita...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!