Wednesday 13 March 2013

Lulupu Birthday Celebrations - Guess 'N Win Contest

Wow!! I just checked the date of the last post on this blog and it was almost a year ago. I'll admit, I have been lazy and you can be rest assured that there will be many more posts in the future that'll come with this apology. If there was a way around it, it would have been great. Sadly, there is no cure for laziness. Sigh.

I have been pretty busy and 2012 and the beginning of 2013 have been pretty awesomely hectic what with getting married and all. That's a pretty good excuse to not post on the blog, eh? But I don't have that excuse anymore; especially now that I'll be crafting again - soon and regularly.

Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. Lulupu - The Craft Lounge is celebrating its first birthday this entire month. In my laziness I have missed spreading the word about the Blog Hop that we did and this month's challenge, but I am letting you know about it here. It's never too late to get on board with awesomeness, right?

What's new today, is that Lulupu has announced the first contest that is a part of their birthday celebrations, and it is fun contest with a cool prize at the end of it. So hop on over to the blog by clicking here (it will take you straight to the post) and win this thing!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!