Thursday 5 September 2013

Birthday Mini Album

It's been a month; a whole month since I made this and I didn't share it yet. I feel horrible because I know someone is waiting for me to upload pictures so that they can show their friends, and now I am finally, finally going to do that. I will talk write only as much as the post needs and I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (in less than a thousand words; much less, hopefully :P)

As usual, the complete, exhaustive product list is at the end of the post, but we'll get to that.

So this Mini-Album was a gift from a group of friends, for another one's birthday!! So here's an album filled with their favourites.. :)


The album cover with ribbons, buttons, balloons, twine, stamping all over the place and the birthday boy's pictures!!


The first page as the album opens...

All pages after this are designed as two pages together. These two pages capture the fun this group had in the rains. Embellished with umbrellas stamped in Mementos's Angel Pink, Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves and Tangelo. Raindrops stamped in Summer Sky. Two sentiments are heat embossed using Ranger's Sea Foam White whereas one, in Rich Cocoa. The raindrops have a coating of Stickles glitter on them  and of course, Washi Tapes have been used :)

I was told that this group loves to hang out in malls. So there were two pages dedicated to pictures from various malls. And what do people do in malls apart from hanging out?? They eat and drink.. So we have cupcakes, cookies, lemonade, coffee, ice-cream and what not (laced with stickles, again :P) stamped, coloured with Faber Castell Watercolour pencils and then fussy cut to embellish the page.

This group has been together since their childhood and grew up in B.A.R.C. and it would be unfair to not have a few of those pictures here. The banners are stickers from Echo Park's Sweet Girl 12x12 Collection and the buttons are cut out using Memory Box Dies on Scrap PPs.

And now, the birthday boy... with his favourite stuff in focus... Music, photography and bikes... Lucky I had a Washi Tape with Musical Notes.. :P

The last two pages had messages from friends. I wrote the messages myself, because printing them out was proving to be more of a hassle than I had the patience for. But it turned out well, so no one was bothered. :P

Ah, I feel so great now that this is off my chest!!! I'll be back later this week with another page from the Scrapbook. Stay tuned..

Meanwhile, here is the list of products I used in this album...
From Lulupu


Other Products



That's all for tonight. Will post soon! :)
Love,
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!