Tuesday 18 March 2014

Scrapbook - Page #16: The last one!! :D :D

This post is the SIXTEENTH post in a series. To read all posts in these series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Yay!! Finally, finally, we are here with the last page of this scrapbook (unless Deval decides to add some more later :P.)

So for this page, Deval wanted to add a few pictures from the trip they were taking for their 5th Wedding Anniversary (to Jaipur) and since this scrapbook was made for said anniversary, obviously the pictures weren't there when I was working on this. So I just embellished and left loads of space for some pictures as well as journaling.

As Jaipur is also known as the Pink City, with Deval's permission, I decided to go all Pink on this one!! :)

The base PP used for this page is from Grace Taylor's Brights Collection. I loved how the Pink Polka dots were subtle to allow embellishments to pop as well as to allow journaling directly on it.

On the top left, I used banner stickers from Echo Park's This & That Graceful Collection and added some twine on top.
For the title of the page, I used alphabet stickers from Echo Park's Sweet Girl Collection.

On the sides of the page, I did some stitching.

I kept all the embellishments to the right side of the page so that the photos and journaling could be done on the left hand side without worrying much about maintaining or disturbing a layout. Again, I've used stickers from various Echo Park collections.

And some PP cut outs..


And here's what the complete page looks like.. :)

The products used to make this page are...






So now that this scrapbook is done, you can expect other stuff here as well.. :)

Love,
Nikita.. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is really a darling page :D stitching and embellishments look awesome...as usual you have aced in picking out elements which complement each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a darling page! As always, you have aced in choosing elements which complement each other well. I especially like the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!