Wednesday 9 July 2014

Scrapbook - Page #3: Arranged Dating

This is the THIRD POST in a series of posts. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2

I love the title of the page. Even more so because it didn't come from me. The couple wanted to call their courtship as Arranged Dating and I thought it was pretty cool and I went along with it.

Let me start with peeks from various corners and angels of this page before showing the whole thing to you.

The background paper is from Crate Paper's Flea Market collection. 
The blue chevron PP is from My Mind's Eye's Citron Paper Pad from the Indie Chic collection.
I have used the Spellbinders Edgeabilitles Scallop Die and Distressed it with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
I have used the following thickers/chipboard stickers for the page title:
a) ARRANGED - Glitter Foam Thickers, Sunny Banana
b) DATING - Campy Trails Wood Stickers - Forest Chestnut by American Crafts
Below the title and on one of the pictures, I added a layered sticker - SWEET - from
My Mind'e Eye's NOSTALGIA collection.


This is the top left corner of the page.
The circle with 'hello' is from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook Collection
and My Mind's Eye's Follow Your Heart Be Happy Twine.
The 'Best time Ever' banner and the flower are from Kaisercraft's Hopscotch collection.
I have also added two wood veneer chevron pieces.

Like the previous page, one of the two photos did not go with the colour scheme of the other photo 
and page embellishments. So I made it B&W.

Here's the other photo, almost right underneath the page title.
To the right, I have added a 'NOTES' sticker from Echo Parks This & That Graceful Collection.
Below the sticker on Craft CS, is the journaling.

Here's a look at the upper half of the page.

Below the Hopscotch flower is an arrow, also from the same collection.\
'Life is a Matter of Moments' is a cut out from a 6X6 PP from Simple Stories Year.O.Graphy Collection.
'Favourite Photo' is a sticker from Echo Park's For the Record 2 - Documented Collection.
Buttons are destashed by Karuna.
And then again, I have added some wood veneer chevrons.

A close up of the buttons and the adjacent area.
I have also cut out some ribbons from scrap PP.

Here's a look at the pictures and surrounding embellishments.

And here's the whole page!!


Here are the products used to create this page...


That's all for today folks! I have a wedding to rush to (that's why the early morning post!!)

See you guys on Friday!

Till then,
Happy Crafting!

Love,
Nikita... :)

1 comment:

Leave me some love!